- $9.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The Utility Crew Role:
You will be responsible for producing kind and personalized experiences for your guests. The goal is to leave people better off than when we found them.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining all areas of the dish cleaned and organized.
- In charged of cleaning the kitchen floors and coolers.
- Cleans windows and dining throughout the entire shift.
- wash and sanitize all dishes, pots and pans, small ware and storing containers.
- Helps put away truck orders.
- Clean restroom areas.
- Keep dining room area clean
- Clean all tables and chairs
- Clean and restock all napkin holder
- Clean all trash bins
- Take out the trash throughout the shift
- Clean all kitchen drains
- Previous hospitality and/or food service experience is desired.
- Self-motivated achiever interested in taking on additional roles and responsibilities.
- A positive can-do attitude.
- Excellent and collaborative communication skills.
- Accountable in upholding high standards.
- Free meals on working days.
- 50% off meals on days off.
- Growth opportunities.
In March 2012, after developing a strong friendship and business relationship, Sam and Roger opened the first location of My Ceviche in South Beach. Located next to an international hostel, our South Beach location is essentially a take-out window where beach-goers, tourists, and locals alike could get access to fresh and affordable seafood prepared by our James Beard Recognized Executive Chef Sam Gorenstein.
Shortly after opening, it became apparent to Chef Sam Gorenstein and our CEO Roger Duarte that they’d hit the jackpot with their new cevichería. Within just a few months, they started looking for a spot for My Ceviche number two in the heart of Miami’s financial district — Brickell.
Now with 7 locations in Miami alone, My Ceviche has become the premier, go-to fast-casual purveyor fresh seafood in South Florida. From ceviches, tacos, burritos, poke bowls, salads, and stone crabs - My Ceviche truly has something for everyone. In 2015, SSam and Roger also co-founded Zuuk Mediterranean Kitchen, a fast casual Mediterranean concept with 3 locations in Miami.
At My Ceviche, we are all about the individuals that work together to make our business a success and, in turn, working with them to accomplish their dreams. We are looking for honest and hardworking people who want to learn, grow, and mature within our rapidly growing restaurant organization. If this sounds like you, please browse our available jobs and apply! #MyCevicheFam