Social Media Manager
- $0.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Social Media Team Responsibilities
- Assist in management of all social media outlets
- Keep track of engagement and growth
- Develop a social media calendar
- Work with team to develop content for social media
- Stay up to date with industry trends
- Work with the team to identify influencers that can impact our business
- Must understand the LF customer, and know what they want to see on social media
- Strong communication, and time management
- Ability to prioritize projects and multitask
- Must be self motivated and proactive
- Detail oriented
- Creative thinker
- Proficient in all Social Media Platforms
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Adobe Photoshop
- Strategic thinker willing to push the envelope and bring fresh, innovative ideas to life
- Proactive problem-solving skills; ability to anticipate obstacles and also quickly generate alternate solutions/ideas and change course as needed.
- Entrepreneurial - able to deal with ambiguity and work with little or no direction.
- Can-do positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach; personable and flexible with demands and changes in business.
Geared towards girls who dare to be different, LF has become the must have destination for many fashionistas who crave upcoming trends on the fashion circuit. We have become well known for our innovative trends, our variety and assortment, and our personalized styling sessions. Searching the world, we have consistently been a leader in unearthing fashion treasures. With our passion for cutting edge looks we are constantly receiving new and innovative product.