- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Sage Goddess is looking for full-time executive assistant to join its growing operation in Torrance. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience as an executive assistance and be hyper-organized with strong fire in your sign to work cross-functionally and support the executive team and broader business.
The executive assistant will work side-by-side with our senior management team and execute across the broader business as we create some of the world’s most unique products in the market. S/he will coordinate personnel functions and work on a myriad of special projects, including vendor and customer relations, and project management.
The key to success in this role is to be self-driven, inquisitive and organized, and unafraid to share your ideas and passion to help us improve. This role is very hands-on and will require extreme organizational skills; the ideal candidate will thirst for knowledge of our products and processes, and work tirelessly to help improve them in support our amazing customer community.
- Provide assistance to the senior staff, including support scheduling, researching, and planning;
- Support the product team in project management and vendor relations to ensure timely delivery of products from our partners and clear communications throughout the process;
- Work cross functionally with all departments to manage and track project execution and report on progress and variance pertaining to goals and outcomes; and
- Lead HR functions, including onboarding / offboarding of personnel, recruitment, timesheet verification, time off requests, etc.
Our must haves:
- 3+ years experience in an executive assistant role;
Strong computer skills with experience using Google Sheets and Docs;
- Ability to thrive despite ambiguity and work effectively cross-functionally;
- Outstanding writing skills, incredible attention to detail and ability to anticipate needs; and
- Self-starter who is passionate about what they do, and courageous - willing to pave the way.
Sage Goddess, one of the most popular spiritual lifestyle brands on the market, is a purveyor of tools and inspiration to create sacred space where people of all backgrounds can find peace and purpose.
Specializing in gemstones, infused candles, perfumes, handmade bath salts, sage bundles, and specialty beauty products, the Sage Goddess brand reaches millions of customers around the world.
Headquartered just outside of Los Angeles in Torrance, California in a gorgeous, 20,000 square foot production studio and meditation space, Sage Goddess also offers seminars and specialized trainings, both in-person and online. Each month, customers and students enroll in Sage Goddess educational programs to deepen their study of gemstone mythology and practice, sacred rituals, and personal manifestation.