- $14.00 Hourly
- Full Time
START YOUR CAREER NOW BY GAINING EXPERIENCE IN THIS FIELD. I encourage you to take advantage of this unique opportunity for growth now. CUSP, LLC is interested in hearing from men and women with passion who want to make a difference. If you are new to the field then we want to hear from you. We are currently seeking Behavioral Technicians (PAID TRAINING IS PROVIDED). Full time positions are currently available.
This is a hands-on position teaching verbal behavior, social, and educational skills to children and young adults with autism and related disabilities. We provide 4 – 6 weeks of extensive hands on training by highly skilled clinicians to ensure competence and confidence.
- Implementing language and educational programs for children with autism and related disabilities
- Collecting performance data under the direction and supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- This position may require working in the family's home or in the child's school
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in psychology or a related field
- Experience working with children (not required, but preferred)
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding social skills
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid Drive Time
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Training
- Initial and continuous training in Applied Behavior Analytic Methodologies
- BCBA Supervision Provided
California Unified Service Providers, LLC (CUSP) Headquarters is located in Torrance, California (South Bay) with a satellite office in Garden Grove, California. CUSP is a clinical organization that is 10+ years strong that provides state-of-the-art behavioral education, training, treatment, and consultation services to children, teenagers, and adults diagnosed with Autism, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, and other related developmental/ intellectual disabilities.
25500 Hawthorne Blvd. #1000 Torrance, CA 90505
Phone: (310) 792-2877 Fax: (310) 792-2878