Customer Activation and Development Guru
- $18.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Responsibilities include the following:
- Handling inquiries via phone, email and chat support tools
- Helping onboard and educate new medical providers
- Running weekly screen share demos for medical providers
- Identifying/writing/editing frequently asked questions in support center
- Writing/editing/managing "How to videos"
- Assisting medical providers with marketing initiatives & more
The ideal candidate has these talents:
- Friendly, professional and helpful attitude
- Awesome communication skills (written and verbal) and a good storyteller
- Experience with customer support platforms - we use Help Scout
- Strong reading comprehension and superior typing skills
- Not a software developer but knows their way around software
- Keen attention to detail and a passion for excellence
- Some knowledge and interest in health care a big plus
- At least 2 years of outstanding work experience
Please provide a cover note and answer the following question: What color of M&Ms did David Lee Roth not like?
If you do not include this information, your resume will not be considered. Thanks!
Push Health (https://www.pushhealth.com/) is a healthcare related software company that is changing the way people get the medical care they need. Our platform helps thousands of people eash month and is trusted by thousands of licensed doctors, nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
We are unique compared to most of healthcare because all of the prices are listed and the prices are the same whether or not you have insurance. We believe that you can remove some of the fear around health care by giving people a fair price ahead of time and not billing them an unfair price later.
People like what we are doing. Our so-called Net Promoter Score has lived above 70 which is better than companies like Apple, Amazon, and Zappos.
We call an awesome co-working space in El Segundo home (http://www.bizhaus.com/), but we are all working from home currently. Stay well!