Accounts Payable Clerk
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Core responsibilities include matching, validating and processing high volume Clinic invoices accurately and timely.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities:
- Validate and match clinic invoices to internal database records to confirm services have been completed.
- Pull information for support team to notify vendors need for additional required documentation such as Breath Alcohol Test forms, Chain of Custody forms, physical long forms, balance forward details, etc.
- Ensure accuracy by comparing amounts charged to contracted rates.
- Code invoices with accounting codes for type of charge.
- Maintains Accounts Payable invoice batch entry, post batches and correct batch posting issues.
- Presents data with supporting documentation to Accounts Payable Manager for required actions.
- Carries out required action in an accurate timely manner.
- Cross train within Accounts Payable department to provide backup account coverage as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
High School diploma, Associates degree in accounting or related field experience.
One to two years of experience in accounting department preferred.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to utilize initiative to anticipate workload.
- Computer literate with strong experience and skillset in Microsoft Excel.
- Accurate typing skills at 35 wpm
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
General office setting with modern equipment. Must possess visual and audio skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills to complete above listed duties. Must be able to sit ninety (90%) of scheduled work hours. Must be able to lift and carry 20 lbs. Must be able to reach, stretch, and use step ladder as necessary for filing.
The Physical requirements described herein are representative of those which must be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified, to perform the primary functions.