- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Purpose for the Position
To make, confirm and cancel reservations for guests in a pleasant, professional and efficient manner so as to create a positive impression and increase hotel occupancy.
1. Follows appropriate reservations protocol(s).
2. Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests, and shopping, dining, entertainment and travel directions.
3. Keeps records of room availability, rates, etc.
4. Makes, confirms, or cancels reservations, usually over telephone, fax, or other reservation system.
5. May perform duties of a general clerical nature within the hotel.
6. May fill-in on front desk.
7. All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
Speak clearly and listen carefully.
Use personal judgment and specialized knowledge to give information to people.
Communicate well with many different kinds of people.
Change easily and frequently from one activity to another such as from typing to interviewing, to searching in a directory, to using a telephone.
Use eyes, hands, and fingers accurately while operating a switchboard or computer keyboard.
Physical Demands: Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally (occasionally: activity or condition exists up to 1/3 of the time), and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently (Frequently: activity or condition exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time), and/or a negligible amount of force constantly (Constantly: activity or condition exists 2/3 or more of the time) to move objects. Requires walking or standing to a significant degree, or requires sitting most of the time but entails pushing and/or pulling of arm or leg controls, or requires working at a production rate pace entailing the constant pushing and or pulling of materials even though the weight of those materials is negligible.
WCG offers many benefits including:
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- EAP, Hotel Discounts
- LifeMart Discounts.
High School completion OR an equivalent level of education and experience.