- $0.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
New York City's famed authentic Greek restaurant, Avra, has opened up it's first West Coast outpost in the "Golden Triangle" of Beverly Hills and is looking for an experienced General Manager to join our team!
Overview: The General Manager is responsible for the entire venue, including financials, to drive sales and profitability to meet targets. The General Manager oversees all aspects of the venue operations and ensures the venue is running effectively and meeting all Company standards everyday to include; execution of food & beverage service, guest interaction, atmosphere and cleanliness.
- Ensure all employees are complying with Company policies and procedures.
- Work with management to oversee and supervise the work of all staff members.
- Prepare work schedules and delegates specific work duties.
- Initiate personnel actions such as recruitment, training, coaching and dismissal measures.
- Resolve general work complaints and escalates to Human Resources and/or other Corporate Executives when appropriate.
- Review daily/nightly reports and records to ensure accuracy.
- Provide work directives, resolve problems and set deadlines to ensure completion of operational functions.
- Walk the venue to ensure guest satisfaction and that the venue is running properly.
- Strong supervisory, leadership, coaching and team building skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize workload in a deadline-driven and demanding environment.
- Proficient computer skills including knowledge of POS, inventory, cost control and social media.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers, employees, peers, and supervisors.