Real Estate Agent in DTLA
- $14.00 - $22.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Real Estate Agent & Salesperson - Entry/Mid Level, Part & Full Time
Ventra7 is a growing, digital first real estate brokerage in the heart of DT Los Angeles, that still believes in old fashioned relationships. We specialize in commercial leases, and short term rentals for film production locations. We're looking for bright, energetic, and ultra positive team-members to help us change and shape the LA landscape.
We are the misfits. We are the real estate professionals that don't belong at traditional real estate firms.
The brokerage: Ventra7 is a new brokerage that transcends typical boundaries to deliver extraordinary results. We believe the the current industry is too antiquated and needs disruption.
- Our clients are in all areas of DTLA from A to C class buildings
- We brainstorm often to come up with radical solutions
- Our passion is disrupting markets
- We hate convention and boring locations or solutions
- Our core competency is being creatively technical while integrating the built environment
The Position: We're seeking a capable, bright and diligent salesperson to perform a variety of sales and administrative tasks. A workday is never the same so candidates must be able to adapt quickly.
The pay range we're offering is $14-$22/hr but flexible depending on experience and qualifications. Salary available.
- We also offer bonuses and uncapped commission
- We offer meal plan/free food
- We offer travel reimbursements
- Real Estate License
- 4yr College Degree Preferred
- Administrative Experience of 1 yr+
- Excellent communication, grammar and follow up skills
- Detail and results oriented
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills
- Strong time management skills, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Computer proficient (Apple, Word, Excel, Gmail, MLS, and Docusign)
- Professional attire and demeanor
- LA based
- Reliable transportation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and positive personality and attitude
- Experience with CoStar, LoopNet, MLS and other RE platforms/software
- Communicating and executing key tasks related to the moving of transactions through the deal pipeline from inception to close
- Preparing, deliberating and drafting exclusive agreements representing Ventra7, sellers, lessors, lessees and buyers
- Investigating potential opportunities and providing critical market intelligence
- You must be open to furthering your understanding of the business, industry and your core responsibilities
- Monitoring and coordinating local/state governmental and regulatory compliance activities
- Developing specialized expertise in a market segment
- Cultivating new business opportunities through research, cold-calling, and in person meetings
- Coordinating showings
The Location: Ventra7 is based in Downtown Los Angeles. This is a great place to live and work because you'll get to explore parts unseen. We're in the financial district, next to 7th St Metro Station.
Why Should Candidates Apply?
- Work with an innovative and young brokerage
- Extreme room for growth
- Attend industry-specific events and workshops
- Reasonable and flexible hours
- Be part of history
- Participate in exciting company verticals + horizontals