Commercial Property Management Assistant/ Staff Accountant
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are looking for a Full Time Commercial Property Management Staff Accountant. The candidate will be responsible for providing account payable administration functions for a growing real estate and property management company focusing on commercial properties. The Staff Accountant will be an energetic, organized, and detail-oriented person who is a team player.
RESPONSIBILITIES- Staff Accountant:
- Well-versed in NNN lease transactions and CAM reconciliation experience
- Maintain general ledgers, including recording accounts status to make sure all are balanced
- Verify information on financial statements, invoices, receipts and other documents
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounts payable department
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Prepare deposits and record associated receivables accordingly
- Meet deadlines related to financial close, including month-end and year-end
- Maintain general correspondence and filing
- Office administrative support as needed
- 1099's & W2 (annual)
RESPONSIBILITIES- Property Management:
- Communicate with tenants and vendors to provide customer services
- Prepare correspondence and notices as needed
- Obtain proposals from vendors
- Perform general administrative functions such as answering calls, scanning and filing documents.
- MUST BE DETAIL-ORIENTED
- Minimum 3 years of RELATING experience
- Proven accounting experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with commercial property management
- Computer literacy is required with a thorough understanding of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook, etc.)
- Associate's Degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience
- Yardi experience preferred
Please send your resume and cover letter.