Customer Service Representative I - Bilingual (Mandarin)
- $14.00 - $18.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Scantibodies Laboratory is looking for a customer-oriented service representative to act as a liaison, respond to inquiries, provide product information, and resolve any issues that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency.
· Receive and respond to correspondence and phone calls from customers, including entering customer orders, researching information and tracking progress of orders.
· Be responsible for customer service to a variable number of directly assigned customers and be prepared to assume representation for additional customers, both as new assignments and “unassigned” customers.
· Be familiar with the top 10-20 products and top 30-50 customers of SLI.
· Be familiar with the product lines of the various production departments within SLI (i.e., who makes which products for order processing and technical support questions.)
· Receive, review and enter into record customer specifications, assuring proper review and approval by production, QA and other appropriate personnel.
· Train on and remain current on SOP’s for Front Office/Customer Service.
· Participate in weekly (or as scheduled) Customer Service Meetings.
· Offer assistance and support to front office tasks as may be appropriate and requested from time to time (i.e., answer incoming phone calls, assist with mass mailings, etc
· Able to read, write and speak Mandarin Chinese and English.
· Assist in the drafting of documentation (MMD’s, SOP’s, etc.) as appropriate.
· Regular, reliable and predictable attendance.
· Such other related duties as may be required.
Multi-line Phone System
General Office Equipment
High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree or College level courses in biology/chemistry and related subjects is preferred.
Minimum one to two years customer service experience, with some experience in a related field desirable. (Grade level dependent on experience and skill level.)
Must possess excellent customer service, interpersonal, and phone skills.
Must be computer literate with word processing/data entry experience.
Knowledge of Word and Excel also required.
Must have good language/communication skills with the ability to draft and edit correspondence.
The desirable candidate must have flexibility to meet the needs of the customers, including a work schedule that may occasionally exceed the 8 hour day and the possibility of some travel, if required to best serve the customers and fill the position requirements.
Working Conditions/Physical & Mental Demands:
Busy customer service environment with moderate stress level.
Our Goal at Scantibodies is to see that each Patient receives the Most Accurate Result, using the Most Accurate Guide,so that they may receive the Most Accurate Treatment. Because at Scantibodies it is all about the Patient ...At Scantibodies, we believe that being your contract manufacturer is more than just an account. It is about trust and accountability. It is about taking your prototype to production for market readiness or making your current process more cost effective by using lean manufacturing concepts. Those are just a few of the many attributes that have made us a leader in contract manufacturing.