- $25.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
The Finance Director is a flexible and proactive member of the team with the primary goal of running a smooth, efficient office and supporting the Finance team. He or she continually initiates projects to enhance productivity.
- Record day-to-day monetary transactions
- Create an annual budget and identify areas of overspending
- Keep accurate financial records and ledgers
- Seek out opportunities to simplify and/or increase the value of existing processes
- Balance books and double-check accounts for errors
- Complete tax forms and assist in the tax preparation
- Managing the accounts payable aging report
- Process accounts receivable
- Monitoring the accounts receivable aging report
- Issue financial statements, including bills and receipts
- Preparing monthly financial statements and preparing various schedules and account detail reports
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Able to maintain confidentiality
We have developed a team that is passionate about making a statement in the marketing industry with a unique approach. Our company is always growing, with goals of expanding our offices beyond the US.
We are a marketing organization dedicated to delivering high quality results to major companies, including several fortune 500 companies, Non-profit and Fundraising campaigns. We connect with our clients and provide them with the opportunity to grow through our specialized services and campaigns. We focus in social media, creative advertising, public relations, and content marketing to take your company to the next level.