Management Development Program
- $50K - $65K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
$50K - $60K Annual Salary
+ Annual Potential of up to 15K in Bonuses
Do have a commitment to guest services and hospitality, and at least one year of leadership in the hospitality or similar industry? We might be looking for you! If you have the right skills and passion for hospitality, we will teach you the rest.
Wedgewood Weddings has more than doubled in size in the past several years, and we’re continuing to grow, which means opportunity to expand our exceptional team. We are committed to being a great place to work. From growth opportunities to a fun corporate culture, we provide a foundation for building successful careers. Our company culture fosters diversity, teamwork, guest services, individual accountability and a competitive compensation and benefits package (health, dental, vision and life insurance).
Wedgewood Weddings is actively recruiting candidates for our Management Development program. After approximately six months of training at one of our properties, the newly trained Manager in Training will go on to become a General Manager at one of our venues (pending their preference and flexibility in relocation). Relocation costs to the training property and to the ultimate placement property are happily covered! We currently have training opportunities in Arizona Region (after training, placement in the West Coast Region).
Our Managers in Training are leaders, coaches, and mentors whom craft and create positive environments for their staff and our clients and guests and some of their responsibilities include:
- Promoting the Wedgewood Wedding’s brand, core values and culture to staff, prospects, clients, members, guests stakeholders and the community, both where they work and online.
- Ensures own training, professional development, and completion of management development training program stay on pace.
- Supports General Manager with interviewing, hiring, training, and coaching a dynamic team from event staff to culinary to sales.
- Responsible for achieving the goals outlined in the management development program, quarterly business plan, and annual budget.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- At least one year of leadership in the hospitality industry or equivalent work experience required.
- Commitment to guest services and hospitality.
- Experience in leading a team with the ability to delegate, teach, coach and hold others accountable.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
As is typical in the hospitality industry, this position requires regular availability to work evening, weekend and holiday shifts, as well as shifts of more than 8 hours and work weeks of more than 40 hours.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Wedgewood Weddings provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.