- $17.00 - $21.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
Scheduled to open in early 2019, h Club LA will be London’s h Club debut US extension, a vibrant home away from home for creatives to the West Coast. Located on the iconic corner of Hollywood and Vine, h Club LA will encompass five floors of spaces designed to host and showcase creativity.
H Club is looking for the highly skilled detail oriented culinary professionals to join this fine dining institution in the heart of Hollywood. We are committed to serving Contemporary, Elegant, and Seasonal Cuisine utilizing the best ingredients, techniques and equipment.
Openings exist for passionate culinary professionals and aspiring culinarians to join a culture of excellence, respect, enthusiasm, positive thinking, hospitality and productivity. Our Team will be personable, upbeat, humble and teachable. Quality control and consistency are paramount.
As a member on our team you will…
Work with back of house team and be responsible for your assigned area by….
• Managing and preparing all aspects of the food production for the Club, including food preparation according to the description
• Stocking and maintaining sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period
• Maintaining a clean and sanitary workstation at all times.
• Preparing appropriate Daily food inventories & ordering
And reap the following rewards…
• Competitive compensation
• Major medical insurance options
• Great work environment & culture
You will bring this experience and skillsets…
• High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and 1.5 + years’ experience in a chef driven fine
dining restaurant or similar upscale quality establishment.
• Culinary degree preferred but not required
• Culinary or apprenticeship program preferred
• Openness and willingness to learn new techniques
• Clean work habits with great attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a fast paced and demanding environment while maintaining calmness, composure and a sense of humor
• Ability to think quickly and adapt to changing situations while maintaining the highest quality of product
and other established standard
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Flexibility with schedule requirements
Your characteristics include:
• Service Excellence, Integrity and a Drive for Passion
• An ability to be nimble, flexible and courageous
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in an evolving, dynamic environment
• Well-organized and structured without rigidity
• Having a good sense of humor, strong work ethic and a contained ego
• Excellent interpersonal skills and outstanding written and oral communication skills
• And last but not least, grit. Your demonstrated, sustained and exuberant passion over the long-haul equals grit. We value and celebrate it
We’re committed to inclusion and equal opportunity.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The job description listed above is representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
h Club is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, disability, political ideology, or veteran status, or other protected class.