- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Seasonal/Part Time/ Full Time: Servers are responsible for positive Guest interactions while serving Guests in a friendly and efficient manner and play an integral role in ensuring our customers have exceptional dining experiences. At all times, servers are expected to be attentive to our Guests’ needs, making them feel welcome, comfortable, important and relaxed.
The right person will be passionate about food and service and thoroughly enjoy creating excellent experiences for our customers. The ideal candidate will have a friendly, outgoing disposition and previous experience working as a Server in a bustling, fast-paced setting
- Ability to manage high volume in a meeting or event setting, on their own or with a team.
- Warm and gracious service approach, and the ability to create stellar guest experiences.
- Ability to deliver excellent service.
- Provides service to and is accountable for an assigned meeting or event.
- Performs opening and closing procedures including but not limited to the set up and break down of meeting and/or food and beverage stations, clearing and re-setting up of tables, when necessary and checking on guests before and after service is provided.
- Maintains and ensures the overall cleanliness of assigned meeting or event, as well as the establishment.
- Performs accurate cash/credit handling and POS procedures in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Provides friendly, courteous and professional service to all internal and external customers/guests, always.
- Retains and maintains complete knowledge of all food and beverage menu items.
- Ensure the event spaces are look book ready during entire shift
- excellent customer service and communication skills.
- strong commitment to The Asbury team.
- high energy level and positive attitude.
- reliability, honesty and integrity.
- maintain a professional appearance.
- Performs all duties in adherence to all company standards.
- Performs all sequence of service duties in adherence to all company standards.
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule and late hours when necessary.
- Must have the ability to report to work on time and on a regular basis.
- The ability to function comfortably in busy environments.
- The ability to work for long periods of time.
- Flexible availability. Weekends and holidays are required.
- Attendance: Adheres to established schedule of work hours. Follows established procedures for early notification to supervisor when unable to report to work.
- Punctuality: Arrives to work at scheduled times and works until authorized to leave.
- Attends all mandatory education/in-service programs and demonstrates understanding of responsibilities through appropriate actions.
- Demonstrates effective communication by utilizing positive verbal and non-verbal skills in all interactions.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule and extra hours when needed.
- Must be able to read and understand Banquet Event Orders, and execute them properly and fully.
- Must adhere to and be accountable for standardized checklists to ensure guest expectations are met and all meetings and events are executed successfully.
- Demonstrates adherence to the resort’s safe practice procedures and makes recommendations to improve safety. Reports any unsafe work practice to supervisor.
- utilizes proper body mechanics in performance of responsibilities, as evidenced by supervisor’s observation and no injury to self or others due to improper work habits.
- Follows proper reporting procedures when injured at work. Is aware of the location of material safety data sheets and refers to them when necessary.
- Lifting & Carrying up to 45 lbs.
- 50% Walking
- 25% Bending & lifting
- 25% Standing
- Hearing and Manual Dexterity
- Distance vision 1-3 feet
- Use of Cleaning Solutions