- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are recruiting for an experienced Purchasing Manager/Director to join our group of restaurants who can provide cost savings, improve sourcing processes, and provide internal customer service. This position would work closely with the Executive Leadership Team.
A successful candidate will develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies across eight full-service restaurants located throughout Chicago, Texas and Florida as well as future locations.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Secure products and services at the best possible pricing without compromising on quality or service
- Consolidate purchases to achieve maximum economic benefit
- Forge close relationships with restaurant management teams
- Liaise between suppliers and restaurants to ensure their needs are being met
- Build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers
- Negotiate contracts, monitoring the quality of service and product provided
- Produce reports and statistics on spending and saving
- Ensure the companies purchasing systems are up to date with products and pricing to facilitate its smooth operation at restaurant level
- Review quotes and negotiate with suppliers for requirements that meet operational needs
- Execute and track purchase orders accurately and promptly to ensure proper delivery of goods and services
- Meet timelines and budgetary constraints, proactively ensuring cost savings wherever possible
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Past experience with Master Distribution Agreements and food purchasing is a requirement
- Experience with purchasing disposable products, liquor, beer and wine preferred
- Compeat software knowledge is a plus
- Bachelor degree in business, purchasing, management or a similar field
Compensation is commensurate based on experience.