Cardiovascular Sonographer (3 yrs Experience)
- $28.00 - $31.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
***WEEKDAYS & SOME SATURDAYS NOW AVAILABLE***
This position is for a Cardiovascular Sonographer ONLY!
Cardiac Technicians without the proper sonography credentials should NOT apply.
**THIS IS A MOBILE SERVICE WHICH REQUIRES DRIVING YOUR OWN VEHICLE TO OUR CLIENT OFFICES DAILY THROUGHOUT NJ **
Requirements of the Cardiovascular Sonographer:
· Graduate of accredited cardiac sonography school
· MINIMUM of 3 years of non-invasive cardiology technician experience
· Registered at least as a RDCS or RCS (RVT and/or RVS is a plus)
· Must be able to perform Adult Echo, Carotid, Abdominal Aorta, Arterial & Venous exams
· ABIs, PVRs & Renal duplex studies are a plus, but willing to train
· Experienced in Adult Echo protocols, particularly aortic stenosis
· Comfortable using PEDOFF probe and transducers, printers & CD drives
· Must be able to transport mobile equipment case from vehicle to client's office for set-up
· Needs to be able to work independently, use Google Drive & keep accurate records
· Working most Saturdays is a MUST
· Candidate should possess excellent verbal communication & interpersonal skills
· Must be punctual, reliable, organized & maintain the highest level of confidentiality
**PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT AN ECHO AND VASCULAR TECHNICIAN THAT CAN PERFORM THE STUDIES LISTED ABOVE**
We are a dynamic & successful company which provides outstanding quality of service. We are excited to add professional & experienced technicians to our team.