Lab Solutions Outreach Supervisor
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
- Direct report to Outreach Manager. Assist the Outreach Manager in identifying, qualifying and creating new business relationships with various customer segments within the defined market. Support the Laboratory Outreach Program and its development per Business Plan directives and initiatives and serves as liaison between lab services and clients including internal customers.
- Minimum EducationBachelor’s degree in Science or Medical Technology
- Minimum Work ExperienceThree (3) years of experience coordinating outreach activities in a healthcare environment
- Required Licenses/CertificationsCertification as a Medical Technologist by a nationally recognized board/agency
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and AbilitiesMust be able to work independently as well as a team. Skills in coping, adherence to policy and procedure, understanding and following written instruction, alertness, commitment to task, versatility, team building, attention to detail, decision making, problem solving, and interaction
- Preferred QualificationNone
- Supervisory Responsibilities--reports to Laboratory Solution Manager--supervises other employees
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate shall not be a factor in employment for this position. Due to the nature of hospital services, it may become necessary to work extended hours
- Normal office environment and position requires constant walking, including occasionally having to walk stairs. Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds. May be exposed to unpleasant odors. Will work with chemical, biological, and other hazardous materials.
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits