- $6.25 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are looking for a dynamic Busser to work in our restaurant. As a busperson at V&E Restaurants you will learn a lot and be in a fast-paced environment. You will be essential to the team as you will assist the servers in serving food, re-filling drinks and cleaning tables. Once a busser becomes trained and well-established at the restaurant, they are often skilled enough to be promoted to a server or food runner.
- Obtain service area assignment at the beginning of each shift.
- Promptly greet guests as they are seated and bring plantain chips and water to table.
- Remove used tableware between courses and provide tableware for next course.
- Clear tables after guests.
- Take soiled tableware to dish room and unload, sort and stack silverware, dishes, glassware, etc. in designated areas in the soiled dish drop off area.
- Between seatings promptly clean table tops, chairs and booths. Check floor and clean as required. Reset and arrange tabletop.
- Inspect assigned restroom every 30 minutes and clean as needed.
- Respond appropriately to guest requests. Communicate guest requests to server as needed.
- Communicate with server and hostess to assure efficient seating, table utilization and customer service.
- Assist server as needed with food delivery, especially with large parties and during peak periods.
- Thank guests as they are leaving
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- No previous restaurant experience required.
- Have working knowledge of English and Spanish.
- Team-work oriented.
- Be able to lift, reach, bend and stoop.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- $6.25/hour plus tips
- Daily free meal during shift.
V&E Restaurant Group consists of a team of international and industry professionals that successfully tie together traditional, lifestyle and nightlife concepts into one vision and turn it into a reality.
This brilliant group of creators is behind some of the most recognized and finest restaurants located in Miami Beach, Mexico and Las Vegas. Since 1985, V&E has demonstrated proven success and expertise. The group has owned or operated more than 30 successful restaurants across varied cuisines.
The most important element in V&E’s lifestyle concept is their focus on a unique 360-degree ambiance, ranging from music to decor. As art enthusiasts, all furniture, decor, lighting and gardening are handmade by artisans to ensure a unique feel that fits the identity of each of their restaurants. Each restaurant feels like a estination of its own.