- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
Do you have leadership qualities?
Enjoy upgrading and developing a team?
We are a booming Food and Beverage staff training company based in New York City. Call The Bar Keep is boutique start up and enthusiastic towards the holistic approach to staff training and is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- Our platform allows us to have a wide range of clients from speak easy’s to large scale events
- We believe in a bespoke team development service for our clients as well as providing them with professionals to set the example.
You need to bring
- Superior speaking and active listening skills are crucial to the effectiveness of restaurant trainers
- Interpersonal skills to organize, motivate and develop positive relationships with trainees.
Responsibilities of the Host Trainer
- Create a training plan to ensure that all servers learn the necessary information in a timely manner with management
- Record-keeping of trainee staff development
- Educate trainees in the food and Beverage basics, reservations, professionalism, guest experience, menus, stock, kitchen and bar.
Why Should You Apply?
- Top in the industry of our kind
- Great benefits
- Reasonable hours
- Free healthy Shift Meal
- Further opportunity for advancement
- Health Coverage (medical, dental, vision)