Assistant Account Manager
- $31K - $37K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Do you have a passion for hospitality?
Are you the first to know about a new restaurant?
Is your motto: "I'll sleep when I'm dead"?
Do you love telling a story?
If you answered yes to at least 3 of these questions than you might be the person we are looking for.
Localite Public Relations is currently seeking a self-motivated Assistant Account Manager with hospitality experience to manage PR campaigns for a variety of restaurant and hospitality clients. It’s important that you be enthusiastic about the clients you represent and have an entrepreneurial mindset. This position reports to the company President.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Extensive knowledge of the hospitality and/or restaurant industries
- Ability to help oversee several accounts and manage support staff members with strong leadership and communication skills
- Proven track record in creating fully integrated strategic communications plans for multiple accounts
- Excellent, proactive client relations record
- Seek out new leads, outlets and contacts, researching, learning and meeting new media on a regular basis
- Ability to communicate and build strong relationships with existing and potential clients
- Overseeing and creating promotions to increase business for individual clients
- Relationship building and networking with colleagues, clients and the media
- Ensuring media lists are comprehensive and up-to-date
- Overseeing weekly/bi-weekly client updates
- Extensive relationships across all media platforms including top-tier regional and national, broadcast and digital travel, food, beverage, and lifestyle outlets
- Special event experience, specifically with openings, menu tastings and special on-site events
- Knowledge and experience with social media influencers
- Proficient across all social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and industry tools such as Cision, Muck Rack, etc.
If you have a passion for the food & beverage industry and have experience working in this space, then this is the perfect position for you!