Event Setup Crew
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
This position will have a primary focus of providing the necessary tables, chairs and equipment to our kitchen and event staff.
We are training the ideal candidate now for our busy season. The candidate must have full availability for our busy spring/summer season with a flexible schedule based on business needs and may be required to work nights and weekends. The goal of this position is to transport and set up all of the necessary items to ensure our events are a success.
- Transport, Set Up and Move Equipment, Chairs and Tables
- Ability to preform taks quickly and efficiently while hitting deadlines
- Frequenly walking, standing, reaching, pulling, pushing, climbing, lifting
- Ability to work in a changing environment
- Must be able to work in a fast faced atmosphere
- Ability to work independently and in a team environement
- Keep rental aisles and vehicles clan and organized
- Ability to lift 25 + lbs.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Effective Communication
- Passion, Energy, and Motivation
- Detail Oriented
- Valid Pa License with a Good Driving Record
- Be a team player
The JDK Group Catering and Events’ Values and Culture
The JDK Group Catering & Events is Central PA’s premier catering and event-planning company where clients, and their special life moments, come first. Since 1987, we’ve continued to reinvent the standards for events and hospitality for the areas surrounding Harrisburg, Lancaster, and York. With over 25 years of event management experience and the ability to plan a celebration for 15 to 15,000 people, our talented and passionate team offers exceptional guest service, incredible fresh food, and innovative event design.
At JDK, we pride ourselves on being a passionate team. In fact, we’ve promoted 75% of our current team in-house. It’s why our customers expect nothing less than an amazing event from us. We set a very high standard for ourselves, and constantly innovate by embracing, not fearing, change.
So, if you’re interested in being part of our creative and diverse event-planning team, apply today!