- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Hotel Figueroa has welcomed guests to Downtown Los Angeles since 1926 with its historic unconventional purpose and style. Ninety years later and after more than a year of transformation and renovation, we celebrate the reopening of our property in the midst of a rebirth of the Downtown community, set to reopen 2018.
Downtown Los Angeles’ burgeoning city scene is about to experience a culinary renaissance with the launch of two new restaurants and four bars located at the historic Hotel Figueroa, To develop and execute the various food and beverage concepts for the hotel. F&B Management Company APICII (www.apicii.com) has partnered with four-time James Beard Award nominated Chef Casey Lane, Executive Chef and Owner of the Tasting Kitchen in Venice Beach, CA., and industry leader in craft bartending Dushan Zaric, the mastermind behind world-famous New York bars Employees Only and Macao Trading Company.
A unique opportunity to be part of our opening team exists for a proven restaurant professional with the ability to maintain a high level of integrity, standards of quality and guest satisfaction.
- Wash and clean tableware, pots, pans and cooking equipment
- Keep the dish room and equipment clean and organized
- Work quickly to keep up with the pace of the restaurant and team
- Requires some shifts on weekends and holidays
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of all cleaning methods, materials, and equipment.
- Knowledge of the operation of all mechanical equipment.
- Knowledge of general maintenance repair work.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
Downtown, Los Angeles: Hotel Figueroa is privileged to share this city with some of the world’s most dynamic fashion, film, music, art and other creative organizations. Our design pays homage to the hotel's rich history and connection to the city, embracing the blend of business, entertainment and creativity that LA embodies.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent learning Environment