Rockin' Front Desk / Customer Service Associate
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
RockIt Body Pilates, winner of Southbay's Best Workout, is seeking self-motivated, enthusiastic, and engaging front desk/customer service representatives who have a passion for fitness, a healthy lifestyle, and excitement for our brand. There is growth potential for exceptional RockIt Stars. Part time & full time opportunities available. Management positions are also available (please ask).
YOU DREAM IT. LIVE IT. ROCK IT.
- A positive, fun, upbeat and outgoing personality to engage and assist current and potential clients
- A Love & PASSION for health, fitness, personal wellness, and excitement for our brand
- Exceptional customer service skills, strong sales experience, professional & reliable
- Hyper-organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated. Capable and enthusiastic about initiating tasks and perform duties with minimal or no supervision
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Mac Computer proficient
- Flexible availability for a non-traditional schedule. Must be available on weekends, early mornings, nights, holidays
- MUST live in the Southbay and work at both studios - Manhattan & Redondo
- MUST have reliable transportation to run errands and travel between studios in a day
- Would be a plus if you have great social media skills, writing/blogging experience, Mindbody software knowledge, and simple graphic design experience.
As a RockIt Star, you will:
- Provide exceptional customer service; greet and assist our clients before, during, and after classes, handle client issues in a positive & timely manner
- Promote membership & retail sales, and maintain all product and service knowledge
- Perform daily studio operations, including customer service emails and phone calls, checking clients in, processing fees, maintaining the cleanliness, organization, & appearance of the studio, maintaining inventory & supply levels, etc.
- Provide support to Owner, Management, and Instructors
- Promote the RBP brand and culture
- Assist with social media, blogging, newsletter writing, marketing
We will be setting up meetings and hiring immediately. Please do not call regarding this position. Thank you!