Director of Sales
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
The Director of Sales will maximize sales revenues through private event sales, referrals, rebooking strategies, assisting in client retention, banquet food, banquet beverage, and facility rental, net amounts received for equipment rental, and pre-sold merchandise for groups. This is accomplished through networking, solicitations, grass roots sales and attaining or exceeding the annual budget revenue goals and booking goals for private events.
You will responsible for:
- Creating new business by contacting potential clients, contacting all previous clients to reschedule events and maintaining external customers for Lucky Strike.
- Be the face of Lucky Strike, represent the company at networking events, conventions and meetings and host networking events
- Negotiate proposals for events to meet clients' needs
- Ensure collection of payment for events
- Monitor and track future sales and sold event revenue
- Maintain daily communication with management staff to update on Special Events
- Building relationships to ensure repeat and referral business
- Work within team environment to achieve common team goals
- Our Director of Sales will have at least 6 years of successful experience selling events in the hospitality industry
- Bachelor's degree (preferred) and 6 years of related experience in sales, preferably in hospitality/service industry, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 1 year of managing a sales department/team
- Strong sales skills required
- Sales training experience
- Proficient in computer software including Microsoft Word, Excel and CRM
- Solid time management, organization and prioritization skills; ability to work with little or no direct supervision
- Excellent customer service orientation and focus on customer satisfaction required
- Strong leadership and people skills, plus the ability to build and foster a team environment desired
Thriving at the bustling intersections of live music, chef-driven cuisine, nightlife, arcade games and bowling, Lucky Strike has emerged as an industry leader in entertainment by crafting immersive, unforgettable experiences through timeless friendly service, one-of-a-kind atmosphere, chef-driven food & drink, and industry leading bowling.
Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.