FASHION - PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATE STUDIO CITY
- $20.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
All candidates should be passionate about habit products brand and will deliver exceptional in-store experiences. Sales associates are expected to develop and maintain client relationships while working closely with management to build a client book and client relationships. Sales positions are all commission based with a generous commission percentage.
- Monitoring customer service and maintaining excellent customer relationships
- Assisting the store manager in opening and closing the store.
- Supporting store manager and assisting with tasks as needed.
- High school diploma and college
- At least 3 years of retail sales and key holding experience.
- Creative with an understanding of current fashion trends and stylist experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Extremely responsible and reliable.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Professional and confident attitude.
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office word excel
- Knowledge and experience in any point of sale system is a plus.
- Please include a list of 3 professional references with your resume.
The successful individual will
- Achieve and exceed goals through sales strategies, clienteling, sourcing new customers and maintaining and building productive long-term relationships with existing customers
- Deliver renowned and authentic service that creates a Luxury customer experience
- Develop product knowledge skills and remain aware of current collections
- Build credibility and trust as a personal stylists and fashion expert by staying current with market competition, industry, fashion trends and customer shopping behaviors; share with customers as appropriate
- Support an environment of teamwork, trust and collaboration with peers, customers and supervisors