- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Event Captain Responsibilities
The Event Captain is a high energy, passionate, service oriented representative who is responsible for customer satisfaction and for creating a “WOW” experience on all lanes. Greets and welcomes client and guests with a positive attitude and enthusiasm, and assists them throughout their visit. Goes above and beyond what’s expected to provide them with a positive, memorable experience that they will never forget.
- Oversees private events/banquets, working directly with the sales team to ensure seamless execution
- Serves as the main point of contact for all party hosts
- Attentive to guest issues and needs and takes initiative to resolve all guests concerns and problems while collaborating with the Lucky Strike team to address them.
- Notifies immediate supervisor of actions taken on behalf of guests that require management approval.
- Delivers the ultimate “super service” experience by engaging in constant communication with guests to ensure satisfaction with food and service, and to identify and respond to concerns.
- Demonstrates a passionate approach to exceed guests’ needs and expectations
- Acts as a sales lead generator, converting unhappy customers to happy customers and happy customers to sales.
- Coordinates with Kitchen manager to ensure food is being replenished in a timely manner
- Stimulate positive yelp reviews and events by encouraging guests to report their positive experiences.
- Responsible for ringing in and closing out all party tabs which they have overseen
- Bids farewell to guests and ensures everything was satisfactory while inviting guests to return.
- Must be positive, optimistic and passionate about customer service and responsive to guests needs
- Must have High Energy and Outgoing
- Must be friendly, outgoing and able to smile frequently with high energy and the ability to create fun
- Ability to take initiative to identify and resolve problems
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, determination, perseverance and the sense of urgency when dealing with customer concerns
- Must be flexible and accommodating.
- Must be knowledgeable about the venue and know what the facility can offer to the customer.
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Must look neat, clean and professional at all times
- Must be able to clearly articulate guests needs to other team members and management, as necessary
- Must be skilled at calmly responding to dissatisfied guests while taking appropriate initiatives and actions to resolve complaints. Communicates with control desk, pin chaser and lane mechanic via radio to resolve lane issues immediately.
- Multitask efficiently
- Schedule may change weekly. Must have a flexible schedule availability
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.