Service Team Member - Clintonville
- $13.00 - $16.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Want to LOVE your job?
We offer a work environment unlike any other. Around here, working as a team and making others happy just comes with the job description. If you love food and giving guests a reason to smile, here's your chance to make a career of it.
We are looking for
- Energetic and enthusiastic applicants
- Eagerness to be a part of a fun team
- Total commitment to excellence.
Our cafes feature
- Food that is prepared from scratch using the best local, organic, and artisan ingredients.
- A fast paced, high volume, clean and extremely professional work environment.
- A fun and supportive team.
- Have a sincere desire to serve guests
- Be genuinely friendly and warm towards teammates and guests
- Be helpful, generous, and prepared to become very knowledgeable about our food and best known methods
- Accurately follow our best known methods, which include processes for interacting with guests, serving, cleaning, giving directions to the culinary team, and preparing beverages
- Confidently use your best judgement to ensure our guests love their experience when unique situations arise
- Arrive at work on time looking polished and professional
- Move quickly; climb and descend stairs, and stand for six to eight hours per day
- Lift 50 pounds
- Wash and cut fruits, vegetables, and herbs. Prepare syrups and mixers from scratch
- Use a variety of classic and modern beverage-related tools and machinery to prepare beverages.
Northstar offers medical, dental, team member dining program, paid vacation, healthy lifestyle reimbursement, and endless opportunities to grow, challenge yourself, and have fun.
You will love being a part of a unique company that is locally owned, growing quickly, and is dedicated to the highest standards.
Want to LOVE your job?! We have exciting service & kitchen team positions available at Northstar. Expect a fast paced, high volume, clean and extremely professional restaurant. Experience is preferred, but not required. We require energy, enthusiasm and a genuine commitment to quality. In return, we offer a group of coworkers and managers who are second to none and a business in which you can be proud.