Assistant Manager (Vegan Restaurant)
- $25K - $30K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
We are seeking a Manager passionate about juice cleanses & plant-based based living!
employment type: full-time
NUDA is a juice & wellness shop in San Pedro CA (right below Palos Verdes right above Long beach). We are located in the historic waterfront artist district of downtown. The Cherokee believe in seven directions, North, South, East, West, Above, Below and Within...NUDA believes there is an 8th, the one that connects us all. How we do one thing is how we do everything .., We at NUDA strive to be our best in all facets of life <3 excited to meet those of you who feel the same way!
- Overall operations
- Guest experience
- Sales performance
- Execution of brand excellence
- Assisting in the growth of monthly sales
- Ensure that the store's appearance and performance is up to company standards
- Consistently educating and engaging the community and store guests on all of NUDA's ethos, products and services.
- Must work a minimum 40 hours per week
- Weekend availability is a must
- Computer savvy
- Management experience
- Great work ethic
- Ability to stand for long hours
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Serve Safe CA food handlers card
- Previous barista/service experience
Please send a brief summary about yourself and why you are passionate about juice and the plant based lifestyle.
NUDA is a Southern California, conscious, plant based, lifestyle brand providing consumers with pristine products & services in an eco-friendly & sustainable way. The foundation NUDA is, living consciously is modern, chic, preventative, healing & world saving.
NUDA is currently organized into 3 business segments: the brick & mortar “Juice & Wellness Shop”, Meal Therapy Delivery, and E-Ccommerce. The Company is built on the premise that there is not a magic bullet for health/vitality/longevity, it is a lifestyle, thus one must remove the cause of ill-ness for the body to be able to heal itself. This practice can be a beautiful, nutritious & delicious lifestyle change! In my efforts to fulfill this premise, I have worked tirelessly researching & developing products and services that adhere to this philosophy in modern lives.