- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Bussers ensure that guests have an enjoyable dining experience during their visit to Lucky Strike by being hospitable while upholding the company’s guest service standards.
- Greet guests with a smile and a friendly greeting
- Communicate to other front of house employees any guest orders or requests to ensure guest satisfaction
- Clear tables of dishes, cups, utensils, and drinkware after each guest to prepare for the next guest's arrival
- Clean and restock restrooms as necessary to ensure guest comfort
- Complete side work such as: rolling silverware, replenishing condiments, cleaning menus, etc.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary bussing station to adhere to health code standards
- Assist Food Runner and Server as needed with food delivery, especially with large parties to ensure seamless execution
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- 1 year of previous bussing experience in a fast pace and full service restaurant/bar or entertainment venue is a plus, but not required
- 6 months of customer service experience
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and cheerful!!
- Passionate about guest service and hospitality
Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Located behind historic Fenway Park on Lansdowne Street, Cheeky Monkey Brewing Co. is the perfect location for your next social or corporate event.
With an on-site brewery delivering freshly brewed craft beers, cross-cultured street food creations, billiards, pingpong and shuffleboard, Cheeky Monkey has something for everyone at your event.