EMERGENCY ROOM REGISTERED NURSE: ER RN
Commerce FED Commerce, TX
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Hunt Regional Healthcare is looking for a Registered Nurse/RN to work in our free standing Emergency Room located in Commerce TX.
- The registered Nurse is responsible for collaborating, planning, directing, and implementing patient care for all ages.
- The RN develops and guides patient education and evaluates the process using standards of care.
- Clinical Ladder Program available for those who meet qualifications.
- Minimum Work Experience - 1-2 years of ER/Critical Care
- Required Licenses/Certifications - Current licensure with the State of Texas, Appropriate CPR Certificiation.
- Preferred Qualification - Specialty Certification; TNCC ENPC or within 18 months of hire.
- Demonstrates an understanding of and adherence to the HMHD Compliance Plan.
- Conduct reflects HMHD’s values and a commitment to HMHD’s Code of Conduct.
- Attends the required corporate integrity and compliance training and education programs.
- Demonstrates proficiency in understanding the materials presented during the corporate integrity and compliance training and education program.
- Complies with all HIPAA standards.
- Proactive about communicating with Shift Manager as needed regarding patient assignments.
- Promotes a positive work environment that enhances professional respect, growth, creativity and active participation in achieving of the mission and vision of the organization.
- Ensures that physician orders are followed. Ensures communication to the physician of the patient's progress, changes in condition, needs and preferences.
- Ensures documentation of the nursing process in the medical record: patient assessments, plan of care nursing intervention, evaluation of patient response and revision of the plan of care as the needs of the patient change. These plans should be mutually set with patients and family.
- Fosters professional collaboration and participation of staff in decisions affecting patient care and practice environment.
- Ensures that nursing personnel administer medications with safety awareness (5 rights).
- Promptly reports events to the Shift Manager regarding med errors, falls, concerns, etc.
- Completes monthly and daily QI tasks.