- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
RESTAURANT MANAGER – FULL TIME
Not your average restaurant here…
If you love being HAPPY, then you must continue reading. Mendocino Farms Sandwich Market is looking for friendly and talented Restaurant Managers with Best In Class hospitality standards to be leaders of the Mendo Brand. Do you love to motivate others? Do you love developing people? LOVE FOOD? Then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
We are looking for individuals with 2-5 years of Quick Casual restaurant experience. Mendo Restaurant Managers must be skilled at TALKING about gourmet food, and be able to SELL HAPPY! Personality is everything! You must be the most hospitable person you know and feel an overwhelming need to help people! At Mendo we feel very proud about there not being a dull moment in your day! All you need to bring is your passion for people and your inner “foodie” out. We can teach you all the technical stuff.
If you’re a physically active, optimistic, encouraging and HAPPY individual, we want you on our Team!
We do require the following, so please review:
- Must be available to work some nights & weekends
- 2 year college degree
- Must be able to lift trays of food or food items weighing up to 50 lbs. on a regular and ongoing basis
- Some bending/kneeling/stooping required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to work in a busy environment with varying temperatures
Mendocino Farms is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiring a diverse Team.
What’s up with Mendo?
Mendocino Farms is a fun, fast paced, upbeat, chef-driven sandwich shop. We love providing our guests with outstanding food and hospitality, supporting our local farm and food artisan partners, all while developing a fantastic team of hospitality and production professionals! At Mendocino Farms, we don't just make food...WE CREATE HAPPY! Our Team Members create a fun, warm and “neighborly” dining experience by sharing their gourmet knowledge, guiding guests through our menu, answering their questions and offering suggestions.
There is no “I” in Mendo
As part of our unique Mendo Team, you'll handle a lot! But you are never on your own; it’s all about the Team! At Mendo, we’ll cross train you so you’re ready to handle more than one job. Here are some of the things you can expect to learn and do:
- Demonstrate positive attitude, initiative and enthusiasm
- Be organized and clean throughout the shift
- Prepare delicious---gourmet food
- Foster a genuine, quirky, irreverent, and soulful environment
- Exhibit teamwork and effective communication
- Cross train and work in multiple kitchen stations, prep, dish, garnish, grill
- Maintain a clean kitchen, attend to special requests & keep guests happy!
- Have fun cooking for our Mendo fans!
Currently offering full-time and part-time shifts, perfect for your school schedule or to supplement a second job. If you’re a physically active, upbeat, positive and HAPPY individual, we want you on our Team!
Mendocino Farms is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Mendocino Farms will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652.