- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Sell and serve food and drinks in a professional manner.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to pass Responsible Service of Alcohol Test with a score of 90% or better.
- Serve three to four tables, as determined by management.
- Have complete knowledge of Restaurant’s food and beverage preparation.
- Ability to sell alcohol and food items.
- Able to use a computer to ring orders on a check.
- Able to interact with guests in a friendly/fast manner.
- Able to accept different types of payment and make change.
- Maintain specific side-work and ensure the total cleanliness and smooth operation of the restaurant.
- Ability to clear and reset tables.
- Check identification of guests to ensure guests are of legal age to consume alcoholic beverages. Refuse to serve beverages in a polite manner to guests who are not of legal age.
- If consuming alcoholic beverages, observe guest’s behavior, count number of drinks served, and if the server feels they should not drive, offer a taxi. Do not hesitate to ask a manager to intervene.
- All guests must be treated in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strive to exceed guests’ expectations.
- Report to work in a neat and clean uniform. Well-groomed hair and personal hygiene are essential.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Ethical Conduct.
This position operates in a restaurant setting. The noise level in the work environment can be loud. The employee may be exposed to hazards including, but are not limited to, cuts, slipping, tripping, falls and burns. Frequent hand washing is required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping and crouching. The position may require occasional lifting of products weighing up to 20 pounds.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
Required Education and Experience
- State applicable health and/or alcohol compliance card.
- Must be of legal age according to state regulations to serve alcohol.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Prior server experience.
CONJURING UP LIFE ON THE CÔTE D’AZUR.
NODS TO PROVENCE, BASQUE COUNTRY, AND CLASSIC FRENCH BISTRO
INTERPRETED THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA PRODUCT AND LOS ANGELES SAVIOR FAIRE.