Customer Service Agent
- $18.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
We are seeking an ambitious individual who will attend to customer service issues and then offer an innovative and personalized solution for each problem. Our perfect candidate will have a bright and friendly communication style with exceptional listening skills.
- Handle a high volume of incoming calls and maintain a high level of professionalism establishing, a positive rapport with every caller.
- Work with management to stay informed of any changes in company policies and be updated on product knowledge
- Attend to customer complaints, provide appropriate alternatives and solutions given the time limits
- Maintain a positive attitude, even when confronted with criticism or misplaced frustration
- Follow up with customers to ensure resolution
- Go the extra mile to engage customers and provide a positive experience
- After each call, update relevant information in the customer service database
- Follow communication guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Additional office duties may be assigned as needed
- Client services or customer support experience required
- Excellent active listening ability and problem-solving skills
- Excellent telephone voice in terms of clarity, pronunciation, tone, and proper use of grammar
- Motivated and reliable
- Take direction well and can work without supervision
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- High school diploma