- $12.00 - $14.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Job description: A Shift Leader is a FOH associate in charge of monitoring the daily operations of service, including direct customer satisfaction as well as representing the Milk Jar brand at all times.
Primary responsibilities for this role will include the following:
- maintain smooth communication with customers and internally with Staff and BOH team members as required;
- lead and assign daily tasks and checklists as required;
- handle all edible products appropriately;
- upkeep store appearance at all times;
- model positivity professional behavior by example.
A Shift Leader's most important responsibility is making our customers' day!
Milk Jar Cookies' Qualifications:
- A sense of urgency in all tasks
- Ability to learn quickly
- Effective oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Efficient, focused approach
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to follow detailed direction
- If you are not already ServSafe Certified (Food Handlers permit), you must be willing to take the online course
- Fully covered Vision insurance
- Discounted Dental Insurance
- 401K Program
- Lifestyle discount package
- In-store discounts
Courtney Cowan founded Milk Jar with the goal of making the world a better place one cookie at a time. We want every customer to leave our shop happier (and more full!) than when they came in. We hire people with a passion for customer service and who want to find a home with a rapidly growing company.