- $14.00 - $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
* 2 years specialty coffee experience preferred.
**No coffee experience? Fear not... If you are upbeat, have a positive attitude, a track record for working hard, and have a strong desire to learn more about coffee - write us - we want to meet you!
Expected of You:
* Professional and personal accountability
* Strong personal desire to strive for excellence
* Working with a sense of urgency and deliberate direction
* Provide thoughtful, consistent service and attentive hospitality
* Utilize all knowledge and equipment to the best of your ability to execute to highest standard
* Carry an upbeat, enthusiastic, mindful, and positive attitude during the good times and stressfull times
* Self-motivated with ability to work well alone and in a team-oriented environment
* Open communication with team, give and receive constructive feedback
* Strive to develop and refine your coffee skills and palate
* Maintain an immaculate environment at all times - mise en place
* Ability to lift thirty pounds unassisted
* Flexible schedule, must be available for weekends and occasional events
* Prepared to serve the best coffee in Los Angeles
* Be RAD!
Got the right stuff? Tell us why!
The Reserve Vault City Club (RVCC), is a collection of collaborative spaces designed to support and define the culture of Downtown Los Angeles. We are growing our team and looking for a stellar human to join us at RVCC Intersect.
Intersect is an espresso bar and lounge, barbershop, tattoo shop and retail concept. Intersect is growing a community platform to share in ideas and culture through a multifaceted space of hospitality concepts.
We are looking for humble learners of life, self, and craft, with an emotional skill set to operate at a high level - enforced by our standards, the goals of the business, and personal accountability. Professional coffee experience is greatly preferred.