- $10.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
This position is responsible for greeting guests at the door and being the face of Paradiso. Friendly, organized, calm but outgoing, and well-groomed are just a couple qualities of a successful candidate. The host/hostess seats and presents clean menus to guests in a friendly, professional and quick manner.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Greets and seats guests, presents menus to guests, informs them of specials.
- Treats all guests in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strives to exceed guests' expectations.
- Takes names on a waiting list.
- Runs the floor plan board.
- Observes tables and keeps track of clean, dirty and occupied tables.
- Takes guest information and quotes wait times to guests accurately when tables are not immediately available.
- Cleans, organizes and stocks menus at host area.
- Answers phone and answers questions concerning the menu and restaurant.
- Interacts with guests as they arrive and as they leave the restaurant to ensure positive dining experience.
- Fills to-go orders, if applicable.
- Maintains restrooms throughout shift.
- Sweeps foyer and front entrance area frequently.
- Performs other duties as directed.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Prior restaurant experience.
- High school diploma or GED.
Seasonal Italian fare inspired by what is available. We take pride in sourcing local ingredients and providing our customers with warm, heartfelt experiences in the heart of the Lone Star State. We invite you into our neighborhood to share in this celebration.