- $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
- Working with seasonal ingredients for the preparation of menu items
- Assisting the BOH team with all preparation and organization in the kitchen
- Maintaining cleanliness of any BOH work areas, including and not limited to refrigeration, cooking equipment, and prep areas
- Participate in deep cleaning of BOH work areas, including and not limited to refrigeration, cooking equipment, and prep areas
- Honing existing skills while learning new techniques
Skills & Requirements
- 1+year of related experience
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and high energy environment
- A passion for food, exceptional work ethic and dedication
- Able to take constructive criticism, learn quickly and constantly improve
- High volume restaurant experience preferred
- The physical demands for this position are seeing, hearing, speaking, reaching, frequently lifting up to 25 pounds, occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds, sitting, standing, for 4 to 8 hours, bending, and moving intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The Butcher’s Daughter is a plant-based restaurant, cafe, juice bar and “vegetable slaughterhouse." We treat fruits and vegetables as a butcher would meat: We chop, fillet and carve fresh produce into healthy vegetarian dishes and press them into pretty juices. Our four locations serve breakfast, lunch, dinner and weekend brunch. We take pride in our daily-changing menu, which is 100% vegetarian, and mostly vegan and gluten-free. We can always prepare substitutions for most dietary restrictions.