- $14.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- health, dental, vision, retirement
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Ollin is currently for Brand Promoter/Customer Service Representative to work offsite promoting Ollin and building and maintaining strong customer relationships and rapport. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is motivated, enjoys local travel, and has outstanding customer service skills.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include, but are not limited to:
- Support the sales team by daily visits to various customer stores, shops, showrooms, and offices
- Maintain customer locations stocked with current samples, displays, and marketing materials
- Ensure that display racks and samples in customer locations are clean and organized at all times
- Ensure that there is high visibility of products, displays and samples at customer locations
- Setting up new customers with samples, displays, and marketing materials
- Building, maintaining, and retaining great relationships with new and existing customers
- Increasing the visibility of the company with all our customers by visiting and attending to them constantly
- Work at increasing and improving sales for the company by staying on top of potential projects or customer needs
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent driving record
- Reliable transportation
- Great communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Willingness to work hard
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office applications
- Stone industry experience a plus
- Retail sales experience a plus
- Bilingual a plus
Position requires that the employee spend the majority/all of the day offsite.
Employment contingent on successful completion of background check and drug screen.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying.
Company offers medical, dental, vision, plus 401K
Ollin is always in search of talented & dedicated individuals. If you have experience in the surfaces industry great, and if not we are more than willing to train the right candidate. Careers at Ollin offer competitive wages, benefits, 401K matching, and even the possibilities of profit sharing.