Customer Service / Administrative Assistant / Medical Front Office / Patient Scheduler (Bilingual Spanish)
- $30K - $40K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Do you enjoy helping others? Have you ever wanted to get into medical administration or legal case management? Here is your opportunity!
We are looking for a bright and friendly customer service / admin assistant (bilingual Spanish) to join our team ASAP in West LA. Training will be provided!
What will you be doing?
- Respond to email and phone calls and address each request with attention to detail
- Schedule patients for appointments
- Request and send records from doctors offices
- Update clients with status of their patients' treatments
- Solve scheduling issues
- Maintain accurate records in company system
- Establish relationship with all referral sources
- 2+ years administrative or office experience
- Fluent in verbal and written Spanish
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Type 60+ WPM (Not sure if you meet this requirement, check here: http://www.typingtest.com/test.html?minutes=1&textfile=aesop.txt)
- Tech-savvy - Comfortable with PC and common apps (Acrobat PDF, Office, Google apps)
- Reliable transportation and live within comfortable driving distance of 90025.
- Experience in Healthcare or Personal Injury or Workers Comp or similar field is a plus
- Willing and able to stay and grow with the company
- Friendly, and supportive work environment
- Monthly bonuses for performance!
- Training provided at a comfortable pace
- Peet's Coffee! :)