SILVER LAKE POOL & INN | FRONT DESK AGENT
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
- Employer Likely to Respond
OPENING OCTOBER 2019
Paligroup is currently seeking an experienced Hotel Front Desk Agent for the NEW Silver Lake Pool & Inn location.
WHO WILL LOVE THIS POSITION?
- An experienced hotel guest services professional who enjoys working closely with guests to ensure their needs are being accommodated
- An individual who is independent, self driven and a problem solver
The Hotel Front Desk Agent is responsible for check-in/check-out of hotel guests in a courteous and efficient manner while processing all payments according to established hotel requirements. As one of the first guest experiences, guest interaction should be energetic and accommodating while providing information and assistance to all guests and visitors.
- Liaise and communicate positively with guests, colleagues, and vendors
- Strengthen relationships both internally and externally, while ensuring the provision of superior service levels for all amenities and services offered
- Execute all registration processes revolving around arrival, inclusive but not limited to, providing an introduction by name to guest valet/colleague performing escort, overview of key operation and offering further assistance (intuitive service) in accordance with check-in performance standards
- Execute all registration processes revolving around departure, inclusive but not limited to, handling payment processing according to any instructions on file in accordance with check-out performance standards
- Execute all telecommunications processes, inclusive but not limited to, answering incoming calls, responding in a timely fashion and minimizing call transfers in accordance with telecommunications standards of performance
- Inputs and receives resident information into Opera and other interfaces as required
- Execute all cashiering processes, inclusive of posting charges to accounts in Opera
- Work cohesively in collaboration with the room reservations and Sales team to ensure a smooth experience for all residents and patrons
- Enforce established policies and procedures regarding persons on property, reporting any concerns immediately to hotel management
- Comply with company and departmental rules and regulations at the hotel
- Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to hotel grooming standards
- Communicate all GST complaints and issues to the Housemaster and/or Supervisor
- Conduct multiple property safety and security walks-throughs based on Palihotel Seattle’s standards and guidelines.
- In the event of an emergency, perform all necessary safety protocols, including but not limited to, checking the fire panels, contacting emergency services, and communicating with the Housemaster.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by management
- Must possess a positive attitude
- Must be energetic and outgoing
- Must be service oriented
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Must have knowledge of basic arithmetic
- Must have the ability to input data and access information on the computer
- Flexible schedule- must be available to work a variety of shifts
- Fluency in English both verbally and non-verbally
- Provide legible communication and directions
- Ability to input and access information in the property management system/computers/point of sales system
- Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and organize
- Be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment
- Follow directions thoroughly
- Understand guest’s service needs
- Work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team
- Work with minimal supervision
- Maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to push, pull or lift up to 25 lbs.
- Education: College degree preferred
- Experience: Minimum two years experience within guest reception or a similar position preferred, preferably a luxury hotel setting
- Grooming: All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well-groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided)
We are an EEOE Employer.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Palisociety is a collection of unique hotels and residences that are synonymous with authenticity, style, innovation and good old-fashioned hospitality. We take to heart that few things in life are as transformative as the people and places you encounter when you travel. Because when all is said and done, it’s about the experience.
ABOUT PALIGROUP MANAGEMENT:
Paligroup is a fully integrated branded real estate development and hospitality operating company that acquires, programs, develops, owns, and operates unique hotels and residences. Our proprietary brands, development and operational expertise also includes specialized retail spaces, highly curated restaurants, bars and event venues. Avi Brosh founded Paligroup in 1998 and serves as its CEO.
The company's track record, current portfolio and forthcoming properties are designed to provide customers with a unique and aspirational experience. Each Paligroup branded property has a distinct personality specifically tailored to best serve its local market and neighborhood, all featuring a contemporary, sophisticated design and personalized service.