Construction Management Project Manager
- $80K - $110K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Ask Us!, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
The Construction Project Manager will join the store development team to help support Panini Kabob Grill’s rapid growth in various markets. This position will work with a highly talented team that leads the way in innovative restaurant environments. You will lead the entire construction process from pre-construction activities to successful turnover to operations and the field team.
This position will be based in our Orange County Corporate Headquarters and reporting to the Director of Store Development with high influence on the entire development cycle and full ownership of project budgets, schedules, vendor and consultants’ relationships, light travel will be required to various counites, states.
- Lead weekly project status calls with architects, general contractors, design and procurement to ensure all milestones are met. Also highlighting any project risks and coming up with creative solutions to keep projects schedule on track within budget.
- Track projects' timelines and resources allocated, utilizing these statistics to refine estimation practices.
- Develop project budgets, review budgets for active construction projects and monitor adherence to project budgets
- Oversee jobsite administration of documentation, drawings and specs.
- Develop and monitor the progress schedule, budgets and invoicing.
- Maintain the safety of the job site ensuring that everyone works in a safe manner compliant with OSHA and our Company Safety Policy.
- Supervise employees and subcontractors.
- Supervise with employees and make sure material needs and work flow to complete project in a safe and efficient manner.
- Check work along the way to ensure it's up to code and specifications.
- Expand the range of consultants, vendors and contractors to accommodate the growth plans of Panini Kabob Grill.
- Partner with store operations during the turnover phase to ensure a smooth transition to the field team. This includes early communication of project milestones, issuing punch lists in partnership with the store team and exhausting all efforts for the comfort of the field team.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in construction management, preferably as an owner's representative in the retail or hospitality industry,
- Degree in architecture, construction management, engineering, or any related field of study.
- Experience managing multiple projects at once in various stages of development
- High sense of urgency and ownership, taking accountability of deadlines and budgets.
- Obsession for details and knowing that it's only "done" when all small items are closed out.
- Knowledge of building and accessibility code with experience with health inspections in multiple regions.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Customer service aptitude and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Excellent negotiation skills to have Panini Kabob Grill’s interest first.
- Proficient in office suite and MS Project.
- 7+ years of experience in retail or hospitality design for a national brand.
- PMP certification.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD for basic use.
- In depth understanding of kitchen equipment and engineering requirements.
- Experience dealing with vendor legal agreements.
- Fully Covered Benefits! (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Career growth potential – we promote from within!
- Employee Meal Benefits
- and so much more!
Please apply online today. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Panini Kabob Grill is an Equal Opportunity Employer .