Chef de Cuisine - Catering/Events
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
fundamental LA (www.fundamental-la.com), a highly regarded restaurant and catering business, is currently looking to hire a new Chef De Cuisine on the Catering/Events team as it is expanding. The CDC's role is to effectively and efficiently run the kitchen operations of the catering and events business. This role will require strong leadership and communication skills, and in-depth knowledge and experience of kitchen operations and off-site events, with a high volume of food prep, and quality control.
They are responsible for the day to day operations of the kitchen including, but not limited to the below:
- Managing all kitchen staff
- Organize kitchen staff roster to reflect weekly changing schedule
- Hiring kitchen staff roster in collaboration with Management Team
- Quality control of all items leaving the kitchen- Ordering, managing costs, and other kitchen finances
- Compliance with all health and safety, and safe food handling practices
- Maintaining and ensuring all food leaving the kitchen is held to the highest standard