Social Media / Marketing Manager
- $15.00 - $18.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Social Media Manager will carryout our company’s vision for our client's social media marketing and advertising. This includes but is not limited to:
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Reporting Results and opportunities for growth
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content creation and management
- Generation of inbound traffic
- Building and sending Email Campaigns
- The Cultivation of relationships on social media
The Social Media Manager is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.
Community leadership and participation (both online and offline) are integral to a Social Media Manager’s success. An essential component is communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way what will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected buyers.
Our Social Media Manager needs to be instrumental in helping us get our clients to become top of mind in their service vertical.
Content management duties include:
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
- Create a regular publishing schedules for clients.
- Leverage the right tools to manage content. (Use existing tools or suggest some to make life better)
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising.
We intend this possition to start as a Part-Time and then near immediately grow into a Full-Time position. Specific titles and/or duties for this position may also include:
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Content Marketing Manager
- Customer Experience Manager
- Community Manager
The Social Media Manager should always be learning, as it’s a crucial component to their success. Social and digital marketing “Best Practices” shift constantly, so we want our SMM to be always suggestings budgets be allocated for training and/or attendance at applicable industry-specific conferences.