Social Media Coordinator
- $20.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- 401K / Retirement, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
TalentLink is seeking a Content Associate to help develop and grow our social media presence across new and existing platforms. As a core team member on the front lines of representing our brand online, the ideal candidate for this role has experience in executing end-to-end strategy for a brand that is known for an exceptional social presence.
- Develop, build and execute quip’s strategy to deliver unique and engaging content across social media platforms.
- Manage consistent and diverse social media calendars for Instagram and Instagram Stories, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and other platforms.
- End-to-end production of social media content, including creative (photography, video and curation) and copywriting, with access to an in-house studio, equipment and cross-functional support from designers on small projects.
- Support community management by responding to comments with a strong attention to brand voice and helpfulness, including comments on paid or promoted content.
- Assist in strategy for paid social campaigns.
- Constantly coming up with new, out-of-the-box and beyond-the-brush ideas to make quip the authority in oral health and
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Optimistic and enthusiastic, self-starter with high level of autonomy.
- Organized and detail-oriented with an ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Demonstrated creative, concise writer with an eye for detail and visual imagery.
At Talent Link Inc. we go where other companies don’t go, we work in all the market corners to ensure that our clients can obtain the result they want, that is why we consider ourselves one of the leading companies in the marketing market. Each client is totally different, that is why we generate a more personalized campaign for each of our clients.