Social Media Storyteller
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- health, dental, retirement, vision, ask
- Employer Likely to Respond
Social Media Storyteller
CTRL Collective is searching for a Social Media Storyteller with the ability to create genuine personality through effective narrative and create a connection with prospects and current members. We are looking for our Social Media Storyteller to support various marketing responsibilities including content creation and daily post to social media platforms.
To be effective at CTRL Collective, you must roll up your sleeves and bring it! We are searching for relentless commitment, thoroughness and a passion to ruthlessly widen our stride in our marketplace. Ideally, we require talent that has the ability to create exceptional marketing campaigns with a stylistic approach to media and content to increase awareness of collective spaces.
Though we have the heart of a startup, this is not an entry level role. You will manage your schedules and workflow to align with business needs. This role will report directly to the (COO) and will require the ability to own their department and make decisions based on excellent judgment.
- Provided invaluable marketing direction to the CEO and COO to develop targeted marketing plans with a coherent integration of marketing tactics, digital channels, event and PR activities to achieve business goal within budget.
- Owns the autonomy of their department by developing design, concepts, branding, product and promotional/collateral materials.
- Creates authentic narrative that
- Directs the development of marketing concepts and campaigns on behalf of all our locations.
- Interfaces with appropriate departments to determine most cost-effective methods for creating new products.
- Acts as a brand ambassador to create a collaborative atmosphere between creative teams and other employees.
- Offers problem-solving strategy and creative options/solutions to maintain knowledge of new creative techniques and trends, consumer buying trends, and technology changes.
- Develops, implements, and maintains procedures that enhance the efficiency of the creative team.
- Leads brainstorming sessions by researching and recommending design solutions
- Understands our prospect and database utilizing available analytics/modeling to manage segmentation and campaign development.
- • Positive “can do” attitude, passionate and able to demonstrate commitment and to inspire others through effective leadership
• Evidence of exceptional ability and 3-5 years of relevant hands-on work experience
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in building clear, compelling value propositions that can be expressed in a variety of media, post, content and responses to all levels of the organization
• Ability to maintain a high sense of urgency and a startup work ethic that is required to drive business outcomes
• Exceptional strategic thinker with analytical skills; ability to organize and address issues independently
• Proficient social media platforms which include but are not limited to (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter)
• Proven ability to adapt, change direction on the drop of a dime, work in a fast-paced, dynamic and deadline-oriented environment
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• Occasionally required to stand
• Occasionally required to walk
• Occasionally required to sit
• Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
• Continually required to talk or hear
Continually utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read
technical information, and/or use a keyboard
• Occasionally required to lift/push/carry items less than 25 pounds
CTRL Collective is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
CTRL Collective About Us / Our Approach
CTRL Collective was founded to inspire the entrepreneurial world with new ways of innovating and creating. Our intensive focus is to curate EVERYTHING. From our members, partners, our locations, intentional thought is directed every step of the way. Each location is designed to embrace the local culture & environment around it. How else could you expect to develop community within a location, if you’re ignoring what’s going on around it? We offer amenities that reflect the community from everything to an Art Studio, Virtual Reality Studio, Media Lab, Innovation Lab (for prototyping). We also have classes and events surrounding the trending and developing world around us. We are not a coworking space, we are not an incubator, we are not an accelerator. We are a supercollider for brilliance, innovation, & excellence and we believe that the weaving of technology and community will change the conversation forever.