Recruiting Assistant / Human Resources Assistant - Spanish Speaker Preferred
- $18.00 - $20.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Din Tai Fung is a restaurant group with over 150 locations worldwide.
We are looking for a Full-Time RECRUITING ASSISTANT / HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT to work out of our corporate office in City of Industry, CA. Working hours are typically Monday - Friday, 9AM to 6PM.
We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented, efficient, organized, and eager to learn about recruiting and human resources practices. Must have basic Excel knowledge. Ability to speak Spanish is preferred.
- Health Benefits Available
- Employee Meal Discounts
- Opportunities for growth; we love promoting within!
The Recruiting Assistant is a collaborator whose main responsibilities are focused on helping directors and managers with Human Resources- and Recruiting-related tasks.
Din Tai Fung’s culture is strongly guided by our core values.
- Synergy: We apply teamwork to create a healthy and efficient work environment. Our relationships with guests, staff, and business partners are core foundations of our company.
- Modesty: We treat each other with humility and respect. We are understanding and open to new ideas.
- Integrity: We are honest, fair, and accountable for our actions. We acknowledge our mistakes and build trust through our character.
- Learning: We constantly seek knowledge and improvements to develop and grow.
- Excellence: We are committed to consistently providing the highest quality of food and service with attention to detail.
Din Tai Fung is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V
Din Tai Fung was founded in Taipei, Taiwan in 1958 as a cooking oil retail shop. In 1972, it transitioned into a full fledged restaurant specializing in soup dumplings and noodles. The restaurant was soon winning rave reviews from all over the world. The tradition of Din Tai Fung continues today in its locations in the United States, Taiwan, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, China, and Thailand.