- $16.63 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Position Purpose: Greet and welcome guests promptly with courteous and sincere smile, assist with opening doors and with guest luggage.
- Review upcoming VIPs and general occupancy of the hotel.
- Keep hotel’s driveway well maintained as well as entry doors and water station.
- Assist guests with their luggage if necessary.
- Escort guests to their room and point specific features about the property.
- Keep a log of all incoming and outgoing packages.
- Maintain efficient communication with front desk.
- Great communication skills.
- Professional attitude and service oriented.
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school or other combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge skills and abilities. Hotel Bellperson experience preferred
- A second language is an asset.
A NORTH HOLLYWOOD HOTEL JUST MINUTES FROM UNIVERSAL STUDIOS AND HOLLYWOOD
Your Urban Oasis Awaits
Bright sun pours in from floor to ceiling windows. An open fireplace warms cool California nights. Artisanal cocktails and farm fresh eats await your request. Welcoming and warm, yet distinctively retro, this is the California dream come true. Every design detail has been handpicked to evoke the whimsy and thoughtful aesthetic of a bygone era. This is your urban oasis, secluded within seven lush acres, yet minutes from excitement and thrills of LA.
The Garland team is about working together, having fun and being happy, genuine hospitality and celebrating each of our unique differences. We offer rewarding benefits in the form of Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account and 401K for eligible associates. But that’s not all…here at The Garland we believe in celebrating our Associates with a wide variety of recognition programs and events all year long!
Check us out on Instagram @garlandcareers