- $11.00 - $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
We are looking for a dynamic Hostess to work in our restaurant. As a Hostess at V&E Restaurants you will learn a lot and be in a fast-paced environment. Hostess will be responsible for welcome and warmly greet guests on arrival. Manage the efficient and timely seating of our guests to a table that best serves their wishes.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Warmly and graciously greet all guests upon arrival.
- When needed, open the front door for guests entering or leaving the restaurant.
- When immediate seating is limited, record guest names and number of people in party.
- Call out name and number of party when tables become available.
- Provide guests with estimated waiting time.
- Accommodate special seating requests for guests whenever possible.
- Seat guests based on preferences and balancing of customer flow in service stations.
- Upon seating, offer guests a menu and inform them of their server’s name. Inspect table for proper presentation and completeness.
- Relay messages to servers and bussperson as needed.
- Thank guests as they leave and invite them to return.
- No previous restaurant experience required.
- Be able to working in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively in English and Spanish.
- Organizational skills
- Stress Management
- Multi-task oriented
- Must have exceptional grooming habits.
- Daily free meal during shift.