- $40K - $45K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Paradiso is looking for a dynamic and responsible Service restaurant professional to join our management team as a Service Manager who will help oversee the FOH operations at our restaurant locations.
Please send us your resume and cover letter and we will be in contact.
- Provide gracious hospitality to our employees and guests
- Ability to deliver service that exceeds the guest expectations
- Ability to interpret policies and procedures
- Ability to professionally and appropriately handle conflict
- Assist in employee write-ups and reviews
- Be present on the floor during service
- Other duties as assigned
- Effective communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong passion for great food and wine
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years of management experience preferred
- 3+ years of FOH restaurant customer service experience.
- Strong service, food and beverage knowledge required
- Detail oriented, organized and professional
- High volume, fast-paced, high profile restaurant experience preferred
- Ability to demonstrate quick thinking and adaptability in a constantly changing environment
- Regularly lift 25 pounds; occasionally lift 50 pounds
- Strong computer skills are a plus
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Paradiso reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of Paradiso or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Seasonal Italian fare inspired by what is available. We take pride in sourcing local ingredients and providing our customers with warm, heartfelt experiences in the heart of the Lone Star State. We invite you into our neighborhood to share in this celebration.